An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 11:06 Pacific Time on 28 November 2014.
5. Glantz, David M. The Stalingrad Trilogy: Companion to Endgame at Stalingrad. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2014
6. Palermo, Michele. Eagles over Gazala: Air Battles in North Africa, May - June 1942. Rome: IBN Editore, 2014
7. Cox, Jeffrey R. Rising Sun, Falling Skies: The Disastrous Java Sea Campaign of World War II. Botley, UK: Osprey Publishing, 2014
9. Bergstrom, Christer. The Ardennes, 1944-1945: Hitler's Winter Offensive. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2014
10. Lewis, Tom and Peter Ingman. Carrier Attack: Darwin 1942: The Complete Guide to Australia's Own Pearl Harbor. Kent Town, Australia: Avonmore Books, 2013
12. Bagdonas, Raymond. The Devil's General: The Life of Hyazinth Strachwitz, the Panzer Graf. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2014
Subjects most visited (5600 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2014 Bill Stone
11:06 on 28 November 2014