An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 21:38 Pacific Time on 30 November 2015.
6. Pasher, Yaron. Holocaust versus Wehrmacht: How Hitler's Final Solution Undermined the German War Effort. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2014
7. O'Hara, Vincent. Torch: North Africa and the Allied Path to Victory. Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press, 2015
8. Arnold, Michael. Hollow Heroes: An Unvarnished Look at the Wartime Careers of Churchill, Montgomery and Mountbatten. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2015
11. Keith, Phil. Stay the Rising Sun: The True Story of USS Lexington, Her Valiant Crew, and Changing the Course of World War II. Minneapolis, MN: Zenith Press, 2015
12. Hastings, Max. The Secret War: Spies, Codes and Guerrillas, 1939-1945. London: Collins, 2015
Subjects most visited (5627 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2015 Bill Stone
21:38 on 30 November 2015