An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 9:58 Pacific Time on 4 July 2015.
1. Bartsch, William H. Victory Fever on Guadalcanal: Japan's First Land Defeat of World War II. College Station, TX: Texas A&M University Press, 2014
6. Hoth, Hermann. Panzer Operations: Germany's Panzer Group 3 during the Invasion of Russia, 1941. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2015
7. Pasher, Yaron. Holocaust versus Wehrmacht: How Hitler's Final Solution Undermined the German War Effort. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2014
8. Arnold, Michael. Hollow Heroes: An Unvarnished Look at the Wartime Careers of Churchill, Montgomery and Mountbatten. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2015
10. Yenne, Bill. The Imperial Japanese Army: The Invincible Years, 1941-42. Oxford, UK: Osprey Publishing, 2014
12. Gillen, Michael. Merchant Marine Survivors of World War II: Oral Histories of Cargo Carrying under Fire. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc, 2014
Subjects most visited (5616 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2015 Bill Stone
9:58 on 4 July 2015