An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 22:54 Pacific Time on 9 December 2016.
3. Raghavan, Srinath. India's War: World War II and the Making of Modern South Asia. New York: Basic Books, 2016
4. Womack, Tom. The Allied Defense of the Malay Barrier, 1941-1942. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc, 2016
6. Donnell, Clayton. The Defence of Sevastopol 1941-1942: The Soviet Perspective. Barnsley, UK: Pen and Sword Books Ltd, 2016
8. Johansen, Claes. Hitler's Nordic Ally? Finland and the Total War 1939 - 1945. Barnsley, UK: Pen and Sword Books Ltd, 2016
9. de Wailly, Henri. Invasion Syria, 1941: Churchill and de Gaulle's Forgotten War. London: I.B. Tauris & Co. Ltd, 2016
12. Kolakowski, Christopher L. Last Stand on Bataan: The Defense of the Philippines, December 1941 - May 1942. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc, 2016
Subjects most visited (5726 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2016 Bill Stone
22:54 on 9 December 2016