An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 18:17 Pacific Time on 25 May 2015.
1. Bartsch, William H. Victory Fever on Guadalcanal: Japan's First Land Defeat of World War II. College Station, TX: Texas A&M University Press, 2014
5. Hoth, Hermann. Panzer Operations: Germany's Panzer Group 3 during the Invasion of Russia, 1941. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2015
8. Gillen, Michael. Merchant Marine Survivors of World War II: Oral Histories of Cargo Carrying under Fire. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc, 2014
10. Glantz, David M. The Stalingrad Trilogy: Companion to Endgame at Stalingrad. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2014
12. Adams, John A. General Jacob Devers: World War II's Forgotten Four Star. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press, 2015
Subjects most visited (5611 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2015 Bill Stone
18:17 on 25 May 2015