An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 21:51 Pacific Time on 19 January 2017.
4. Raghavan, Srinath. India's War: World War II and the Making of Modern South Asia. New York: Basic Books, 2016
8. Dick, C. J. From Victory to Stalemate: The Western Front, Summer 1944. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2016
9. de Wailly, Henri. Invasion Syria, 1941: Churchill and de Gaulle's Forgotten War. London: I.B. Tauris & Co. Ltd, 2016
10. McGaugh, Scott. Honor Before Glory: The Epic World War II Story of the Japanese American GIs Who Rescued the Lost Battalion. Boston: Da Capo Press, 2016
11. Dick, C. J. From Defeat to Victory: The Eastern Front, Summer 1944. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2016
12. Stewart, Andrew. The First Victory: The Second World War and the East Africa Campaign. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2016
Subjects most visited (5746 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2017 Bill Stone
21:51 on 19 January 2017