An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 13:03 Pacific Time on 31 January 2015.
2. Hamilton, A. Stephan. The Oder Front 1945, volume 2: Documents, Reports and Personal Accounts. Solihull, UK: Helion & Company, 2014
4. Bartsch, William H. Victory Fever on Guadalcanal: Japan's First Land Defeat of World War II. College Station, TX: Texas A&M University Press, 2014
6. Gillen, Michael. Merchant Marine Survivors of World War II: Oral Histories of Cargo Carrying under Fire. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc, 2014
8. Bernstein, Richard. China 1945: Mao's Revolution and America's Fateful Choice. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2014
9. Glantz, David M. The Stalingrad Trilogy: Companion to Endgame at Stalingrad. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2014
11. Bergstrom, Christer. The Ardennes, 1944-1945: Hitler's Winter Offensive. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2014
Subjects most visited (5602 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2015 Bill Stone
13:03 on 31 January 2015