An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 9:55 Pacific Time on 27 August 2016.
3. Truesdale, David, Martijn Cornelissen and Bob Gerritsen. Arnhem Bridge: Target Mike One: An Illustrated History of the 1st Airlanding Light Regiment RA, 1942 - 1945. Renkum, Netherlands: R.N. Sigmond, 2015
4. O'Hara, Vincent. Torch: North Africa and the Allied Path to Victory. Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press, 2015
7. Davies, Norman. Trail of Hope: The Anders Army, an Odyssey across Three Continents. Oxford, UK: Osprey Publishing, 2015
8. Raghavan, Srinath. India's War: World War II and the Making of Modern South Asia. New York: Basic Books, 2016
10. Lunteren, Frank von. Blocking Kampfgruppe Peiper: The 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment in the Battle of the Bulge. Philadelphia: Casemate, 2015
11. Whitewood, Peter. The Red Army and the Great Terror: Stalin's Purge of the Soviet Military. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2015
Subjects most visited (5722 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2016 Bill Stone
9:55 on 27 August 2016