An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 20:37 Pacific Time on 25 October 2014.
4. Gamble, Bruce. Target: Rabaul: The Allied Siege of Japan's Most Infamous Stronghold, March 1943 - August 1945. Minneapolis, MN: Zenith Press, 2013
6. Glantz, David M. The Stalingrad Trilogy: Companion to Endgame at Stalingrad. Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2014
7. Schranck, David. Thunder at Prokhorovka: A Combat History of Operation Citadel, Kursk, July 1943. Solihull, UK: Helion & Company, 2013
9. Palermo, Michele. Eagles over Gazala: Air Battles in North Africa, May - June 1942. Rome: IBN Editore, 2014
10. Cox, Jeffrey R. Rising Sun, Falling Skies: The Disastrous Java Sea Campaign of World War II. Botley, UK: Osprey Publishing, 2014
12. Lewis, Tom and Peter Ingman. Carrier Attack: Darwin 1942: The Complete Guide to Australia's Own Pearl Harbor. Kent Town, Australia: Avonmore Books, 2013
Subjects most visited (5600 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2014 Bill Stone
20:37 on 25 October 2014