An online database
of WORLD WAR II
books and information
on the Web since 1995
New & forthcoming
Books by subjects
The most popular authors, publishers, subjects, and
recently published books at Stone & Stone, based on current traffic statistics, as of 14:04 Pacific Time on 26 October 2016.
4. Raghavan, Srinath. India's War: World War II and the Making of Modern South Asia. New York: Basic Books, 2016
6. Davies, Norman. Trail of Hope: The Anders Army, an Odyssey across Three Continents. Oxford, UK: Osprey Publishing, 2015
10. Donnell, Clayton. The Defence of Sevastopol 1941-1942: The Soviet Perspective. Barnsley, UK: Pen and Sword Books Ltd, 2016
11. Womack, Tom. The Allied Defense of the Malay Barrier, 1941-1942. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc, 2016
12. Natter, Henri and Adam Refregier, edited by J. V. Collins. Five Years Behind Hitler's Barbed Wire: A Diary of French Officers in a German Prison Camp, 1940-1945. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company, Inc, 2015
Subjects most visited (5724 on file)
1. Nations at war
|We don't buy, stock, publish, or sell books or anything else.
NEWS BOOKS AUTHORS PUBLISHERS SELF-PUBLISHERS BOOKSELLERS.
| Stone & Stone
|Copyright © 1995-2016 Bill Stone
14:04 on 26 October 2016